IV treatments can be a welcomed addition to your wellness journey. The infusions are safely administered in our center and can help boost immune system functions. We are introducing these treatments as a method of continually offering our clients innovative medicinal alternatives.
While individual results will vary, IV treatments can provide necessary supplements to the body and introduce multivitamins that cannot be absorbed solely through the stomach. Below are the IV treatments that we are currently administering. For more in-depth information, please contact us directly.
- B complex, Vitamin C, magnesium and calcium
- Based on Dr. Myer’s formula that has been used for years
- Balanced all around nutrients for supporting nutrition, Vitamin C for immunity, and magnesium and calcium to support relaxation and muscle recovery
Recovery and Performance
- B complex, amino acid blend, minerals and Vitamin C
- Powerful blend to support muscle repair and rebuilding as well as vitamins for mitochondrial energy support
- B complex, minerals, fluids and optional medications if needed for nausea and/or headache
- Supports recovery from hangover symptoms
- Vitamin C, B complex, biotin and glutathione
- Powerful antioxidants with vitamins to nourish skin cells
- Vitamin C, B complex and zinc
- Supports immune cells in fighting off infection to enhance recovery
- Optional glutathione add on to enhance detoxification ($40)
- Powerful nutrient used in mitochondria to generate cellular energy
- Assists in healthy brain and neuron function
The information provided by Integrity Wellness MD is for general purposes only. All of our IV treatments are provided through extensive medical research and testing, however, we have no representation of individual results. The use of reliance of any information on this site is solely on your onus and is not to be used to diagnose, treat or cure any diseases.
We cannot predict and do not guarantee that you will attain a particular result from our services, and you accept and understand that results differ for each individual. Each individual’s results depend on their health history, actions, and numerous other factors. For the purposes of this agreement, the practice of medicine includes, without limitation, nutrition and fitness counseling or providing health care treatment, instructions, prognosis, or advice.
- Address 2550 W. Arrowood Road, Suite 106 Charlotte, NC 28273
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone 704-220-1770
- Fax (704) 886-1883