New Membership Program
Our new membership program is something we have wanted to do for some time, as it is designed to make your medical care easier to budget and plan for. In the past, many of you have had significant medical expenses every few months, which may have included your physician visit, lab testing, and lab processing fees. Our new monthly fee is designed to match the average amount you have paid in the past, but as a predictable, budget-friendly monthly amount.
The membership program is $175/month. You may also set up quarterly payments of $500, if you prefer.
- Visits with Dr. Reis, whether in the office, by phone, or by video, up to 5 per year
- Basic hormone blood tests, which includes estrogen, testosterone, and progesterone for women; and testosterone, estrogen, blood count, and PSA for men
Sounds good, you might say…but wait, there’s more! With this new program, we are adding in a lot of new benefits we haven’t been able to offer until now:
- Secure messaging with Dr. Reis and staff members through our new Patient Portal. Send HIPAA-compliant messages to us and we will respond within one to two working days. Convenient and efficient!
- Patient Portal to access your medical records, change your preferred pharmacy, and update your contact information.
- Significant discounts on mail order compounded medications through partner pharmacies (up to 35% off what you have been paying!)
- Electronic prescribing to both commercial and compounding pharmacies
- Free shipping of supplements ordered from office stock(1 shipment/month)
- Free in-house phlebotomy (for labs ordered by Dr. Reis)
- Deeply discounted cash labs through Quest
- Discounts on additional specialty hormone lab testing
- 10% off all supplements purchased online at Fullscript
- Prescription management: refills, prior authorization, and problem solving with pharmacies
- Online appointment scheduling
- Email and text reminders of your upcoming appointments
- Ideal Protein weight loss coaching (after initial weight loss consultation)
- Telemedicine (video visits), for those in NC and SC
- Form completion and letters of medical necessity (HSA, insurance forms, etc.)
What’s not included?
- Pellet therapy, which is now a flat price of $385/insertion for women and $545/insertion for men
- Additional testing such as thyroid, Vitamin D, cholesterol, etc.
- Additional hormone testing such as urine testing for cortisol or estrogen or testosterone metabolites
- Specialty testing such as food sensitivity testing or urine toxin testing
- CIRS coaching and management fee, $50/month add-on
Do I have to enroll?
No, but should you wish to continue receiving treatment from Integrity Wellness MD, you must enroll by January 1, 2021.
What if I choose not to enroll?
If you choose not to enroll, we will continue to see you for scheduled appointments and will continue to provide you with treatments and medications for a period of 30 days. However, upon the conclusion of the 30-day period, you will no longer be able to receive treatment at Integrity Wellness MD, but of course,as always, you may pick up a copy of your medical records at our office, or we will be happy to transfer your medical records to the office of your choice. For either of these options, we will need a signed authorization to transfer records, which can be found on our website, and returned to our office in person, electronically, or by mail.
When will I enroll?
You have a choice: now or after your next appointment.
You can enroll now, and then your next visit and basic hormone labs done prior will be free.
Alternatively, you can enroll the month following your next appointment, in which case you will pay for your labs and your appointment, then enroll to start the 5th of the following month.
When will my card get charged?
Your card will be charged on the 5th of every month.
How do I join?
Just send us a message on the Patient Portal or give us a call. We will send you a text with a link to enter your credit card details. We will also ask you to sign an electronic form on the Portal acknowledging the terms.
How secure is my credit card?
Very. It is stored on a server that is fully PCI compliant, not in our computer system at all. We cannot even see the full card information…only the last 4 digits.
What if I need to change my credit card on file?
Just send us a Portal message or give us a call. We will send you a new link to update your information.
Can I still submit to insurance?
No. Unfortunately, with a monthly membership fee, there is no CPT code approved for this type of service. Thus, we are no longer able to provide receiptsfor insurance reimbursement.
Can I still use my HSA?
Please consult your HSA for further information.
What if my card is declined?
We get it, this sometimes happens! We will call you to clarify and ensure we have valid card information. If your card continues to be declined, and we do not get updated information from you by the 15th of the month, your membership will become inactive. If your membership is inactive, any non-urgent care will be delayed or unavailable until your membership becomes active again.
What if I want to cancel?
We will miss you, but no problem! Just send us written notice. A letter, a Portal message or a fax (704-886-1883) will suffice, and we will make your membership inactive. We will thereafter provide only urgent care related to your condition for 30 days and will be happy to send your records to your physician.
Can I get a refund?
Unfortunately, no refunds will be possible.
What if I have questions?
Let us know and one of us will be happy to help you!